Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Are you using the correct tools to succeed in World of Warcraft?

I'd like to show you exactly what you should be using to reach the top of the food chain in the World of Warcraft. I've been getting lots of requests lately to write up a little something about this subject, so here it is. Read and learn!

Stuff That You Need

A good computer is key unless you enjoy lagging every five seconds or crashing to the desktop because of your inferior hardware setup. Besides, who can do raids or participate in player versus player content effectively with lag? I know I can't.

Besides that, you'll also need lots of add-ons to help you out as well. Some add-ons that are safe to use and helpful include:
  • Auctioneer and Auctionator for use with the Auction House.
  • Postal for easy mailbox access.
  • TitanPanel and CT_Mod to aid your raids and PvP endeavors.
  • Any other add-ons you might require depending on your class.


    Should I Use A Guide?

    People also ask me all the time: Should I use a guide? Well, your personal opinion may differ from mine, but I believe that you can improve yourself significantly by getting a well-made World of Warcraft help guide. You've probably noticed the banners on this blog already. They belong to a guide I know will help you greatly called the Warcraft Blueprint.

    So, if you're serious about getting to the top, check it out right now by clicking on one of those banners or this link right here!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment